*NEW* Help All Brains Belong Raise $50,000!
Our programs offer a “universal design” menu of choices. You decide what works for your brain. Everyone has freedom and choice. Inclusion benefits everyone.
At All Brains Belong VT, we combine “health” and “the rest of life.”
- We welcome patients of all ages with all types of brains
- Patients & families create personalized healthcare experiences
- Sensory-friendly waiting area and office space
- Flexible ways to schedule & communicate with your team. You can use online booking, text, or e-mail.
- Specific expertise in child development, learning & communication differences, sensory processing, executive functioning, primary care for neurodivergent kids & adults
- Outdoor and virtual social opportunities for all ages
- Meet people through shared interests
- All communication is OK. Speech, sounds, gestures, text, devices. It’s also OK to parallel play, or hang out and watch. We have a culture of low demand, high autonomy.
- Collaboration with neurodiversity-affirming professionals and community partners
- Trainings for professionals, employers, and the community about neurodiversity, inclusion, and health
Help Us Change the World
Play, Learn, Connect
Inclusive outdoor & virtual events for all ages and community education. View our list of programs:
Be Part of the Action
Our volunteer opportunities are flexible to fit your schedule, needs, goals, and interests:
Show Us You Believe
Will you support our mission to support the inclusion of all people? Click below for multiple ways to help:
News & Updates