Donating Professional Skills
Whatever your skills, there’s a good chance we need your help.
Below are our high priority needs for professionals’ donated skills during this startup nonprofit period. We would be grateful to grow our village of professionals who might be interested in helping us out by fielding specific questions, helping us with one-time projects/events, and/or providing services pro bono.
If you’re interested, please complete our Collaborative Professional / Presenter Form or email .
- Presenters (about a wide range of topics!) for virtual group education sessions – Brain Club and/or small group visits
- Nonprofit management / strategic planning
- IT – in particular, Google Workspace integration expertise
- Healthcare / health insurance policy
- Marketing & Communications – script writing!
- Media / Journalism
- Artists & Musicians
- Photographers & Videographers
- Employment accommodation planning & advocacy
- Social justice advocacy
- Community organizing networking
- Educators, PTs, OTs, SLPs, mental health therapists with experience facilitating small groups
- Attorneys with special education / disability law experience (for general questions/education, not legal advice)